Ball NPS Score: 100.00
Description: Brunswick has revitalized their bowling balls, and they continue that trend by replacing the C-Sytem line of bowing balls with the new Meanstreak high performance ball. This ball shows off it's newest technology by adding a High RG symmetrical core with the Addaptive f(P²) Pearl coverstock, which produces a bowling ball that will be loved by bowlers looking for a ball that skids easily down the land and maintains traction through the backend. If you are looking for a Brunswick ball that is going to excel in medium to light oil conditions, the Meanstreak is here. The red and black colorway compliments the Meanstreak name. "Streaks are good, mean streaks are better!!"
Brunswick Meanstreak Ball Specs:
- Core Type : High RG Symmetrical (14-16#)
- Coverstock: Addaptive f(P²) Pearl
- Color: Red and Black Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Factory Finish: 500 Siaair Micro Pad; Rough Buff; High Gloss Finish, A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- RG max: 2.593
- RG min: 2.545
- RG diff: 0.048
- Hook Potential: 125 (Scale 10-220)
- Length: 160 (Scale 25-235)
- Typical Break-point Shape: Angular 95(Scale Smooth Arc 10-Angular 120)
- Recommended Lane Condition: medium to light oil conditions