Ball NPS Score: 100.00
World Wide Release Date is 7/12/11
- Color: Navy/Red/Gold All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: V5
- Veneer: Traxion Reactive 0.39
- Surface: 500 Abralon, 1000, Abralon, 2000 Abralon, 3000 Abralon Sanded
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal
- Flare Potential: High
- Length: Scale of 1-50 (Least to Most): 25
- Hook Potential: Scale of 1-50 (Least to Most): 45.5
- Break Point Angle: 14.50
- Hook Style: Continuous Ball Motion
- RG: 2.51
- Diff: .046
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Heavy Oil
- Description: Following up the successful Game Breaker is extremely hard to do, as you have personally experienced. We worked long and hard with our Research and Development team to create a great new core, off of the V2 core design that was used in the Game Breaker. We are introducing the all new V5 core design that does meet the revised RG specs as outlined by the USBC. The new product is the Game Changer! The Game Changer has Game Breaker type motion! This will truly be a great bench mark ball for all league and tournament players.