Ball NPS Score: 100.00
Roto Grip Wrecker Ball Specs:
- Color: White Pearl/Blue Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Reaction: Good Length and Strong Down-Lane Motion
- Coverstock: 52ML Hybrid Reactive
- Core Type: Late Roll 61
- Factory Finish: 1500-grit Polished
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.55**
- Differential (Diff): 0.042**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: Medium-Low
- Length: Long
- Recommended Lane Condition: Light-Medium Oil
Description: This mid-performance ball by Roto Grip called the Wrecker has the same Neutron core as the Shatter, Rising Star, and Shooting Star. This is a late rolling core that provides length and strong down-lane motion. The 52ML coverstock is a hybrid reactive cover formulated for medium to light oil conditions. This coverstock helps you clear the front end and gives you more control a the breakpoint. With this unique coverstock and core combination you will see an earlier and more consistent reaction than the Shatter in the medium to light oil conditions.